Anyone selling their home should have a pre-selling inspection done to eliminate any issues or concerns on the sellers part. This allows the seller time to address
any issues before listing the property.
The benefits of having a pre-selling inspection completed outweigh any cost.
- It makes the property more appealing to the buyer since you have already done your due diligence in checking for any areas of concern letting the potential
buyer be aware that the seller has taken care of the property and is advised on its current condition.
- It allows the seller to be informed of any potential problems that could cause an issue in selling the property.
- It allows the seller to make any necessary repairs before listing the property and any negotiations of lowering the price due to damage/repairs.
- It provides an unbiased assessment of the homes current condition before negotiations begin.
- It allows the seller to disclose the pre-selling inspection to the potential buyer ensuring that both parties are aware of the current condition and before the buyer
has a pre-purchase inspection completed (if desired), it eliminates time and stress on both the buyer and seller.
Call for pricing or to schedule an appointment. Call NOW! 386-795-1843
Home Inspection Services by Neil has changed their name from Home Inspection Services to Surfside Home Inspections. We offer Pre-purchase Home Inspections, Wind Mitigation, 4 Point Inspections and Roof Certification Inspections. Service areas include: Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach, Port Orange, Holly Hill, Ponce Inlet, Daytona Beach Shores, New Smyrna Beach, Oak Hill, Edgewater, DeLand, Deltona, DeBary, Palm Coast, Bunnell, Palm Coast, Beverly Beach, Flagler Beach, Lake Helen, Deltona, Lake Mary, Lake Helen, Sanford, and all surrounding cities. Neil concentrates his business in Volusia, Flager and Seminole counties.